Sebastian Seeman’s filthy abuse of Hindu Gods
Tamil cinema actor, director, and founder and head of the political party, Naam Thamizhar Katchi, Sebastian Seeman has heaped derogatory abuse against Hindu gods and Hinduism in general.
Here is a summary of Sebastian Seeman’s public speeches on the court verdict on the Babri Masjid demolition:
- Hindus worship a stone as God and later claim that the stone has created them.
- What is created by the God of Hindus? Are ‘modakas’ offered by Hindus to their God, also made by their God?
- Lord Rama’s father, king Dasharatha who had 60,000 wives must have died of AIDS.
- How can Ram who was given birth by such a person (Dasharatha) be a God?
- Can any true Hindu tell me what is the Shiva-linga?
- Hindu women do ‘abhishek’ on the Shiva-linga. Can Hindus tell me when they perform puja of the Shivalinga, what exactly do they worship?
- Can any true Hindu tell me how was Ganapati created?
- How can Rama who doubted own wife, be a God?
- If the deities of Hindus have incarnated in different forms, why are they not known all over the world? How did they incarnate only in India?
The complete speech in Tamil is provided below.
Sebastian Seeman’s speech attracts punishment under sections 153-B, 295-A and 298 of the Indian Penal Code for hurting religious sentiments of Hindus.